Should I remove Necronomicon?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Necronomicon?
The version is a repack of the game and not distributed by the original publisher which might not be a legal or legitimate copy, please refer to the game copyright.
The primary executable is named Necrono.exe. The setup package generally installs about 8 files and is usually about 1.23 MB (1,294,603 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Games E\Necronomicon\
Estimated size: 1.23 MB
Files installed by Necronomicon
|Name:||4X Technologies Phoenix VR|
|Phoenix VR viewer|
How do I remove Necronomicon?
Quickly and completely remove Necronomicon from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Necronomicon from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Necronomicon, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Necronomicon.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
Publisher URL: tapochek.net