Should I remove Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher
from Navistar, Inc.
Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher is a program developed by Navistar. The most used version is 22.214.171.124, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is launchnexiq.exe. The software installer includes 20 files and is usually about 64.05 MB (67,159,252 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\navistar\navistar launcher
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Navistar\Navistar Launcher\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 64.05 MB
Files installed by Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher
|Path:||C:\Program Files\navistar\navistar launcher\launchnexiq.exe|
- Navistar File Transfer Service.exe runs as a service named 'Navistar File Transfer Service' (NavistarFileTransferService) "Used to transfer Vehicle Health Report files for the Navistar servers".
How do I remove Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher?
Quickly and completely remove Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Navistar EZ-Tech Launcher.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?