Should I remove Navigator PC Installation?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Navigator PC Installation
from Diplomat Ltd.
Navigator PC Installation is a software program developed by Diplomat. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named navigate.exe. The setup package generally installs about 27 files. The installed file Update.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Navigator PC Installation come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Navigate\
Files installed by Navigator PC Installation
|Name:||Diplomat Navigator Client|
6 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- Update.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Navigate\Update.exe'.
- PBX.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Navigate\PBX.exe'.
- NavSvr.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Navigate\NavSvr.exe'.
- Navigate.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Navigate\Navigate.exe'.
- NavData.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Navigate\NavData.exe'.
- CallBack.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Navigate\CallBack.exe'.
How do I remove Navigator PC Installation?
Quickly and completely remove Navigator PC Installation from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Navigator PC Installation from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Navigator PC Installation, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Navigator PC Installation.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom