Should I remove National Revolutions 1821-1848?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
National Revolutions 1821-1848
National Revolutions 1821-1848 is a program developed by Sotericus. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 8 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Napoleon Total War
Uninstaller: "C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Napoleon Total War\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Napoleon Total War\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by National Revolutions 1821-1848
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- Napoleon.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Napoleon Total War\Napoleon.exe'.
How do I remove National Revolutions 1821-1848?
Quickly and completely remove National Revolutions 1821-1848 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall National Revolutions 1821-1848 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program National Revolutions 1821-1848, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove National Revolutions 1821-1848.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).