Should I remove Naghash Kocholo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
The setup package is about 561 KB (574,464 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\naghash kocholo
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Naghash Kocholo\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Naghash Kocholo\MODERN\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 561 KB
Files installed by Naghash Kocholo
How do I remove Naghash Kocholo?
Quickly and completely remove Naghash Kocholo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Naghash Kocholo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Naghash Kocholo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Naghash Kocholo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?