Should I remove NYT HW Independent Image?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
NYT HW Independent Image
from NYT Infrastructure Services
NYT HW Independent Image is a software program developed by NYT Infrastructure Services. The most common release is 28, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named aexagentactivate.exe. The setup package generally installs about 14 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\altiris\altiris agent
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\AeXAgentActivate.exe
Files installed by NYT HW Independent Image
|Name:||Symantec Management Agent|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\altiris\altiris agent\aexagentactivate.exe|
- AeXNSAgent.exe runs as a service named 'Symantec Management Agent' (AeXNSClient) "Enables remote management and trouble shooting of the computer by Symantec Management Platform solutions".
How do I remove NYT HW Independent Image?
Quickly and completely remove NYT HW Independent Image from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall NYT HW Independent Image from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program NYT HW Independent Image, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove NYT HW Independent Image.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?