Should I remove NOOK for Gloria's PC?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
NOOK for Gloria's PC
from Barnes & Noble
NOOK for Gloria's PC is a software program developed by Barnes & Noble. The setup package generally installs about 17 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\barnes & noble\bndesktopreader
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Barnes & Noble\BNDesktopReader\uninstall.exe"
Files installed by NOOK for Gloria's PC
How do I remove NOOK for Gloria's PC?
Quickly and completely remove NOOK for Gloria's PC from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall NOOK for Gloria's PC from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program NOOK for Gloria's PC, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove NOOK for Gloria's PC.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?