Should I remove NFS World?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
NFS World is a program developed by Electronic Arts. The software installer includes 5 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\NFS World\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\NFS World\unins000.exe"
Files installed by NFS World
How do I remove NFS World?
Quickly and completely remove NFS World from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall NFS World from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program NFS World, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove NFS World.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (EA) is developer & publisher of video games who develops & publishes games under several labels including EA Sports titles, Irritate NFL, FIFA Soccer & NBA Jam.
Publisher URL: www.ea.com