Should I remove NEC HD Webcam?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
NEC HD Webcam
NEC HD Webcam is a software program developed by Sunplus Technology Co. The most common release is 184.108.40.206, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named un_dext.exe. The setup package generally installs about 11 files and is usually about 4.12 MB (4,320,487 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 67% of users of NEC HD Webcam come from the United States, it is also popular in Japan.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\nec hd webcam
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\NEC HD Webcam\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 4.12 MB
Files installed by NEC HD Webcam
|Name:||FJ Camera installer|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\nec hd webcam\un_dext.exe|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Monitor.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'NEC HD Webcam_Monitor' which loads as "C:\Program Files\NEC HD Webcam\monitor.exe".
How do I remove NEC HD Webcam?
Quickly and completely remove NEC HD Webcam from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall NEC HD Webcam from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program NEC HD Webcam, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove NEC HD Webcam.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from Sunplus Technology Co., Ltd.)
Sunplus Technology Co., Ltd. is a leading provider of multimedia IC solutions for DVD players, portable DVD players, Car DVD/CD players and HD Set-Top-Boxes.
Publisher URL: sunplus.com