Should I remove NACAHomeGauge4?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from SHGI Corporation
NACAHomeGauge4 is a program developed by SHGI. The main program executable is nacahg4.exe. The software installer includes 11 files and is usually about 31.92 MB (33,467,279 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\nacahomegauge4
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\NACAHomeGauge4\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 31.92 MB
Files installed by NACAHomeGauge4
|Name:||HomeGauge Inspection Software For NACA|
How do I remove NACAHomeGauge4?
Quickly and completely remove NACAHomeGauge4 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall NACAHomeGauge4 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program NACAHomeGauge4, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove NACAHomeGauge4.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?