Should I remove MyPDFCreator?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
18% remove it82% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
MyPDFCreator is a program developed by www.mypdfcreator.com. The main program executable is pdfcreator.exe. The software installer includes 5 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\mypdfcreator
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\MyPDFCreator\unins000.exe
Files installed by MyPDFCreator
How do I remove MyPDFCreator?
Quickly and completely remove MyPDFCreator from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MyPDFCreator from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MyPDFCreator, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MyPDFCreator.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 18%
Keep it 82%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?