Should I remove MyKasir?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MyKasir is a program developed by Indosmartsoft. The software installer includes 13 files and is usually about 17.5 MB (18,349,390 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of MyKasir come from the United States, it is also popular in Indonesia.
Installation folder: C:\Smart\
Estimated size: 17.5 MB
Files installed by MyKasir
How do I remove MyKasir?
Quickly and completely remove MyKasir from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MyKasir from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MyKasir, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MyKasir.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?