Should I remove MyChapura KeyTasks?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Chapura, Inc.
MyChapura KeyTasks is a software program developed by Chapura. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 9.37 MB (9,829,958 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Chapura\MyChapura\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Chapura\MyChapura\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 9.37 MB
Files installed by MyChapura KeyTasks
How do I remove MyChapura KeyTasks?
Quickly and completely remove MyChapura KeyTasks from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MyChapura KeyTasks from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MyChapura KeyTasks, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MyChapura KeyTasks.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?