Should I remove MyCPAP Card Utility?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MyCPAP Card Utility
from PCRM MedIT Inc
MyCPAP Card Utility is a software program developed by PCRM MedIT Inc. The setup package is about 592.28 KB (606,491 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\mycpap
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MyCPAP\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 592.28 KB
Files installed by MyCPAP Card Utility
How do I remove MyCPAP Card Utility?
Quickly and completely remove MyCPAP Card Utility (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MyCPAP Card Utility from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MyCPAP Card Utility (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MyCPAP Card Utility.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?