Should I remove MyAppsCloud?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
50% remove it50% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is myappscloud.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 7.2 MB (7,552,622 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
- Automatically starts with Windows
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\myappscloud
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\MyAppsCloud\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 7.2 MB
Files installed by MyAppsCloud
- MyAppsCloud.exe is scheduled as a task named 'MyAppsCloud' (runs weekly on Mondays at 12:00 PM).
Startup File (User Run)
- MyAppsCloud.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'MyAppsCloud' and executes as C:\Program Files\MyAppsCloud\MyAppsCloud.exe.
How do I remove MyAppsCloud?
Quickly and completely remove MyAppsCloud from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MyAppsCloud from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MyAppsCloud, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MyAppsCloud.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 50%
Keep it 50%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?