Should I remove My Weight Software?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
My Weight Software v1.00
from My Health Software
What is My Weight Software? (from My Health Software)
My Weight Software is easy to use software for Windows that tracks and charts your weight ( and optionally your waist size measurements). My Weight Software includes “interactive” charts. You can move your weight goals up and down, and see how long it will take to reach your goals. You can also see how much weight you ... Read more
My Weight Software v1.00 is a software program developed by My Health Software. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named My-Weight.exe. The setup package generally installs about 5 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\My-Weight\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\My-Weight\unins000.exe"
Files installed by My Weight Software v1.00
|Name:||My Weight Software|
Startup File (User Run)
- My-Weight.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'MYWS My Weight Software' and executes as C:\Program Files\My-Weight\My-Weight.exe /traC:true.
How do I remove My Weight Software?
Quickly and completely remove My Weight Software v1.00 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall My Weight Software from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program My Weight Software v1.00, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove My Weight Software.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS