Should I remove My Only Menu MoM?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
My Only Menu MoM
from Columbia Data Products, Inc.
My Only Menu MoM is a program developed by Columbia Data Products. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 4.6 MB (4,827,144 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\ProgramData\cdp\oom
Estimated size: 4.6 MB
Files installed by My Only Menu MoM
How do I remove My Only Menu MoM?
Quickly and completely remove My Only Menu (MoM) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall My Only Menu MoM from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program My Only Menu (MoM), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove My Only Menu MoM.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?