Should I remove My Blood Pressure?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
My Blood Pressure v2.11
My Blood Pressure v2.11 is a program developed by My-Blood-Pressure.com. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.8 MB (2,939,523 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\My-BP\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\My-BP\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.8 MB
Files installed by My Blood Pressure v2.11
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove My Blood Pressure?
Quickly and completely remove My Blood Pressure v2.11 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall My Blood Pressure from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program My Blood Pressure v2.11, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove My Blood Pressure.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).