Should I remove Movistar Internet Movil?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Movistar Internet Movil
Movistar Internet Movil is a software program developed by ZTE. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 6.52 MB (6,833,275 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Movistar Internet Movil come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Movistar Internet Movil
Uninstaller: C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPBMovistar Internet Movil\Setup.exe /uninstall
Estimated size: 6.52 MB
Files installed by Movistar Internet Movil
Startup File (All Users Run)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CheckNDISPortF0ac53' which loads as C:\Program Files\Movistar Internet Movil\CheckNDISPort_df.exe.
How do I remove Movistar Internet Movil?
Quickly and completely remove Movistar Internet Movil from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Movistar Internet Movil from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Movistar Internet Movil, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Movistar Internet Movil.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
ZTE is a Chinese telecommunications equipment and systems company whose core products are wireless, exchange, access, optical transmission and data telecommunications gear; mobile phones; and telecommunications software.
Publisher URL: www.zteusa.com