Should I remove Movie DVD Maker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Movie DVD Maker
from Eagle Computers Inc
Movie DVD Maker is a program developed by Eagle Computers Inc. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Movie DVD Maker come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\windows\movie dvd maker
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\Movie DVD Maker\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Movie DVD Maker\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Movie DVD Maker
How do I remove Movie DVD Maker?
Quickly and completely remove Movie DVD Maker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Movie DVD Maker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Movie DVD Maker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Movie DVD Maker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States