Should I remove MonopolyINT?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MonopolyINT is a software program developed by Drazen. The primary executable is named MonopolyINT.exe. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MonopolyINT
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\MonopolyINT\uninst1~.nsu"
Files installed by MonopolyINT
How do I remove MonopolyINT?
Quickly and completely remove MonopolyINT from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MonopolyINT from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MonopolyINT, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MonopolyINT.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 8 50%
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?