Should I remove Moleculous en?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Moleculous en?
Moleculous is a PC video game downloadable and distributed through the Boonty.com (NEXWAY Games) online portal. Includes both a free trial and complete version.
The main program executable is moleculous.exe. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 14.06 MB (14,746,829 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Moleculous\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BoontyGames\Moleculous\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 14.06 MB
Files installed by Moleculous en
|Name:||Director 8.5 Shockwave Studio|
How do I remove Moleculous en?
Quickly and completely remove Moleculous en from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Moleculous en from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Moleculous en, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Moleculous en.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?