Should I remove Mohr Circles?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Pars Abzar Azmoun Co. Ltd.
Mohr Circles is a program developed by Pars Abzar Azmoun Co. The setup package is about 562.5 KB (576,000 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of Mohr Circles come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\windows\mohr circles
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Mohr Circles\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Pars Abzar Azmoun\MohrCircles\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 562.5 KB
Files installed by Mohr Circles
How do I remove Mohr Circles?
Quickly and completely remove Mohr Circles from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Mohr Circles from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Mohr Circles, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Mohr Circles.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom