Should I remove ModernMediaPlayer?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
25% remove it75% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
The primary executable is named ModernMediaPlayer.exe. The setup package generally installs about 13 files and is usually about 25.53 MB (26,767,199 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of ModernMediaPlayer come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\modernmediaplayer
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ModernMediaPlayer\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 25.53 MB
Files installed by ModernMediaPlayer
How do I remove ModernMediaPlayer?
Quickly and completely remove ModernMediaPlayer from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall ModernMediaPlayer from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program ModernMediaPlayer, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove ModernMediaPlayer.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 25%
Keep it 75%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom