Should I remove Modder's Muse?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Dead Hero, RandomPro
Modder's Muse is a software program developed by Dead Hero, RandomPro. The primary executable is named modder_s_muse.exe. The setup package is about 2.66 MB (2,787,372 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\modder's muse
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Modder's Muse\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 2.66 MB
Files installed by Modder's Muse
|Path:||C:\Program Files\modder's muse\modder_s_muse.exe|
How do I remove Modder's Muse?
Quickly and completely remove Modder's Muse from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Modder's Muse from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Modder's Muse, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Modder's Muse.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?