Should I remove Missing Buttons?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Missing Buttons is a program developed by KARPOLAN. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is missingbuttons.exe. The setup package is about 3.16 MB (3,310,948 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Missing Buttons come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Help link: missing-buttons.com/contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Missing Buttons
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Missing Buttons\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 3.16 MB
Files installed by Missing Buttons
|Path:||C:\Program Files\missing buttons\missingbuttons.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- MissingButtons.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'MissingButtons.exe' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Missing Buttons\MissingButtons.exe" -startup.
How do I remove Missing Buttons?
Quickly and completely remove Missing Buttons from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Missing Buttons from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Missing Buttons, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Missing Buttons.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom