Should I remove MiraMon Map Reader?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MiraMon Map Reader
MiraMon Map Reader is a program developed by MiraMon-CREAF. The main program executable is inst_mmr.exe. The software installer includes 9 files and is usually about 43.67 MB (45,790,411 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of MiraMon Map Reader come from the United States, it is also popular in India.
Help link: www.miramon.uab.es/contacte
Installation folder: C:\miramon
Uninstaller: C:\MiraMon\inst_mmr.exe /DT=C:\MiraMon /UNINSTALL
Estimated size: 43.67 MB
Files installed by MiraMon Map Reader
How do I remove MiraMon Map Reader?
Quickly and completely remove MiraMon Map Reader from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MiraMon Map Reader from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MiraMon Map Reader, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MiraMon Map Reader.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States