Should I remove Minitab 15?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Minitab 15?
Minitab 15 is a compiled version for the Citrix XenApp platform which is used to deliver a virtualized version of the application utilizing Citrix HDX technology.
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 27 files and is usually about 6.14 MB (6,439,805 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "untitled-c4d70658@@NFUSC:Minitab 15"
Estimated size: 6.14 MB
Files installed by Minitab 15
Startup File (User Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Self-service' and executes as C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe -logonreconnectapps.
How do I remove Minitab 15?
Quickly and completely remove Minitab 15 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Minitab 15 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Minitab 15, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Minitab 15.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com