Should I remove MiniNova Bundle?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MiniNova Bundle 1.2
from Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
MiniNova Bundle 1.2 is a software program developed by Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. While about 83% of users of MiniNova Bundle come from the United States, it is also popular in Thailand.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\VSTPlugIns\Novation\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Novation\MiniNova\unins000.exe"
How do I remove MiniNova Bundle?
Quickly and completely remove MiniNova Bundle 1.2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MiniNova Bundle from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MiniNova Bundle 1.2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MiniNova Bundle.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States