Should I remove Mindeval?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Mindeval is a software program developed by Gydle. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 14.85 MB (15,568,128 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of Mindeval come from the United States, it is also popular in Brazil.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Mindeval
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Mindeval\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 14.85 MB
Files installed by Mindeval
How do I remove Mindeval?
Quickly and completely remove Mindeval from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Mindeval from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Mindeval, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Mindeval.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States