Should I remove MinIdent-Win Demo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
20% remove it80% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MinIdent-Win Demo is a software program developed by Micronex. The primary executable is named minidentwin.exe. The setup package is about 7.63 MB (7,996,839 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MinIdent-Win_Demo\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MinIdent-Win_Demo\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.63 MB
Files installed by MinIdent-Win Demo
How do I remove MinIdent-Win Demo?
Quickly and completely remove MinIdent-Win Demo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MinIdent-Win Demo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MinIdent-Win Demo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MinIdent-Win Demo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 20%
Keep it 80%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?