Should I remove MilePort?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from DeskPort Technologies
MilePort is a software program developed by DeskPort Technologies. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 28.71 MB (30,104,029 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\mileport
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\MilePort\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 28.71 MB
Files installed by MilePort
How do I remove MilePort?
Quickly and completely remove MilePort from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MilePort from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MilePort, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MilePort.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?