Should I remove MikTex UOIT, 2012?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
MikTex UOIT, 2012
MikTex UOIT, 2012 is a software program developed by MiKTeX.org. The primary executable is named mo.exe. The setup package generally installs about 20 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Help link: miktex.org/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin/internal\copystart_admin.exe" "C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin/internal\uninstall_admin.exe"
Files installed by MikTex UOIT, 2012
|Path:||C:\Program Files\miktex 2.9\miktex\bin\mo.exe|
How do I remove MikTex UOIT, 2012?
Quickly and completely remove MikTex (UOIT, 2012) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MikTex UOIT, 2012 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MikTex (UOIT, 2012), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MikTex UOIT, 2012.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).