Should I remove MightyMagoo Toolbar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
70% remove it30% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Kitara Media LLC
What is MightyMagoo Toolbar?
This is an ad-supported web browser extension. Duck Play, LLC - We and Our partners reserve the right to add at any time additional features or functions to, or release new versions of, the Site, and/or the Software, and/or the Offers that You download from Us (any such new features, functions or versions, “Upgrades”).
About (from Kitara Media)
MightyMagoo is a very popular gaming site sponsored by a free Game Center Application and/or Game Toolbar (“Software”), both offering the opportunity to play fun free games from our unique library of casual flash games designed and developed by some of the best game developers in the world. Our members play completely ... Read more
Many users end up uninstalling this after less than a month of it being installed.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\mightymagoo toolbar
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\MightyMagoo Toolbar\MightyMagooToolbarUninstall.exe
Files installed by MightyMagoo Toolbar
How do I remove MightyMagoo Toolbar?
Quickly and completely remove MightyMagoo Toolbar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MightyMagoo Toolbar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MightyMagoo Toolbar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MightyMagoo Toolbar.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by MightyMagoo Toolbar you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Uninstall it 70%
Keep it 30%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?