Should I remove Microsoft Publisher?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Microsoft Publisher?
Microsoft Publisher is a compiled version for the Citrix XenApp platform which is used to deliver a virtualized version of the application utilizing Citrix HDX technology.
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 34 files and is usually about 7.84 MB (8,224,961 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\citrix\selfserviceplugin
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "citrix-5e6fbb92@@XenapC:Microsoft Publisher"
Estimated size: 7.84 MB
Files installed by Microsoft Publisher
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SelfService.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'CitrixSelfService64' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||57 Bytes|
|I/O writes/min:||45 Bytes|
How do I remove Microsoft Publisher?
Quickly and completely remove Microsoft Publisher from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Microsoft Publisher from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Microsoft Publisher, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Microsoft Publisher.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows 8.1 Pro
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About Citrix Systems
Citrix Systems provides server and desktop virtualization, networking, software-as-a-service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies, including Xen open source products.
Publisher URL: www.citrix.com