Should I remove Meum-Trail?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Karmitama Studios
Meum-Trail is a software program developed by Karmitama Studios. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 19.89 MB (20,859,073 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Meum-Trail come from the United States, it is also popular in Greece.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Meum-Trail
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Meum-Trail\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Meum-Trail\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 19.89 MB
Files installed by Meum-Trail
How do I remove Meum-Trail?
Quickly and completely remove Meum-Trail from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Meum-Trail from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Meum-Trail, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Meum-Trail.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States