Should I remove Metro Last Light?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Metro Last Light version 1.1
from Rick Deckard
Metro Last Light version 1.1 is a program developed by Rick Deckard. The software installer includes 10 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8.
Installation folder: C:\Games\Metro Last Light\
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Metro Last Light_unistall\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Metro Last Light version 1.1
How do I remove Metro Last Light?
Quickly and completely remove Metro Last Light version 1.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Metro Last Light from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Metro Last Light version 1.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Metro Last Light.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).