Should I remove Merlin InstantFeedback?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
51% remove it49% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
by PC TechZone
Merlin InstantFeedback is a program developed by PC TechZone. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 26.4 MB (27,679,629 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\PC TechZone\Merlin InstantFeedback\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\PC TechZone\Merlin InstantFeedback\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 26.4 MB
Files installed by Merlin InstantFeedback
Startup File (All Users Run)
- InstantFeedback.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Merlin InstantFeedback' which loads as "C:\Program Files\PC TechZone\Merlin InstantFeedback\InstantFeedback.exe" automatic.
How do I remove Merlin InstantFeedback?
Quickly and completely remove Merlin InstantFeedback from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Merlin InstantFeedback from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Merlin InstantFeedback, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Merlin InstantFeedback.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 51%
Keep it 49%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?