Should I remove Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam
from The SCUMM Bar
Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam is a software program developed by The SCUMM Bar. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\valve\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\valve\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam?
Quickly and completely remove Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Melee3D Map for Half Life/Steam.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States