Should I remove McAfee RSD Sensor?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
McAfee RSD Sensor
McAfee RSD Sensor is a program developed by McAfee. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 20 files and is usually about 32.75 MB (34,340,075 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of McAfee RSD Sensor come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\McAfee\RSD Sensor\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\McAfee\RSD Sensor\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 32.75 MB
Files installed by McAfee RSD Sensor
- RSDPP.exe runs as a service named 'McAfee RSD Sensor' (RSDPP) "Monitor Network for Rogue Systems".
How do I remove McAfee RSD Sensor?
Quickly and completely remove McAfee RSD Sensor from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall McAfee RSD Sensor from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program McAfee RSD Sensor, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove McAfee RSD Sensor.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
McAfee, a subsidiary of Intel Corporation, is a dedicated security technology company that delivers proactive solutions and services to help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices.
Publisher URL: www.mcafee.com