Should I remove Maya Brick Breaker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
25% remove it75% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Maya Brick Breaker
Maya Brick Breaker is a software program developed by Pokki. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 15 files and is usually about 88.38 MB (92,670,186 bytes). The installed file HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Maya Brick Breaker come from the United States, it is also popular in Philippines.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLa86b9c9927e1cf5ab12a6acfbbe5f016c22a9422
Estimated size: 88.38 MB
Files installed by Maya Brick Breaker
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Pokki.
Startup File (User Run)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
2 Startup Files (User Run Once)
- ServiceHostApp.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #3' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resourc.
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #9' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
How do I remove Maya Brick Breaker?
Quickly and completely remove Maya Brick Breaker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Maya Brick Breaker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Maya Brick Breaker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Maya Brick Breaker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 25%
Keep it 75%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?