Should I remove Math Detective A1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Math Detective A1
from The Critical Thinking Co.
Math Detective A1 is a software program developed by The Critical Thinking Co. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The installed file TCTCUpdater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Users\Public\Critical Thinking Software\Math Detective A1
Uninstaller: "C:\Users\Public\Critical Thinking Software\Math Detective A1\UninstallerData\Uninstaller.exe"
Files installed by Math Detective A1
- TCTCUpdater.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Automatic Updates Checking for Math Detective A1' (runs weekly on Sundays at 11:14 PM).
How do I remove Math Detective A1?
Quickly and completely remove Math Detective A1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Math Detective A1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Math Detective A1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Math Detective A1.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?