Should I remove Match Slide?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
76% remove it24% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\2d0e13f6-1427564183-e411-8a83-f0761c483e33
How do I remove Match Slide?
Quickly and completely remove Match Slide from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Match Slide from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Match Slide, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Match Slide.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 76%
Keep it 24%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?