Should I remove Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
What is Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition?
This software utilizes the Impulse digital distribution platform. Impulse provides users the ability to purchase and download software that are tied to an account on GameStop's servers, and can be downloaded from anywhere that allows the use of the Impulse client. Impulse allows users to install, update (when desired) and uninstall the software tied to a user's account. Users who purchase Impulse-supported games at retail stores can download the client and install previously purchased software on their computers without the original disc after registration of the game.
The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is masseffect2launcher.exe. The software installer includes 39 files. The program is built using the Nokia Qt cross-platforms native C++ framework.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Mass Effect 2
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Mass Effect 2\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall masseffect2ce
Files installed by Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
|Path:||C:\Program Files\electronic arts\mass effect 2\masseffect2launcher.exe|
3 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- EACoreServer.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Mass Effect 2\Binaries\EACoreServer.exe'.
- MassEffect2.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Mass Effect 2\Binaries\MassEffect2.exe'.
- MassEffect2Launcher.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Mass Effect 2\MassEffect2Launcher.exe'.
How do I remove Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition?
Quickly and completely remove Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Stardock is a software development company that initially developed for the OS/2 platform, but switch to Windows.
Publisher URL: www.stardock.com