Should I remove MailCheck 2 Version 330?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
|2.69 (Build 330)
MailCheck 2 Version 2.69 330
from Dirk Jansen
MailCheck 2 Version 2.69 330 is a software program developed by Dirk Jansen. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 7.33 MB (7,691,204 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MailCheck\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MailCheck\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.33 MB
Files installed by MailCheck 2 Version 2.69 330
How do I remove MailCheck 2 Version 330?
Quickly and completely remove MailCheck 2 Version 2.69 (Build 330) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MailCheck 2 Version 330 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MailCheck 2 Version 2.69 (Build 330), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MailCheck 2 Version 330.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).