Should I remove Mahjongg 3D?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Andrew Ovcharov
Mahjongg 3D is a program developed by Andrew Ovcharov. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 5.07 MB (5,313,666 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Mahjongg 3D come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Mahjong 3D\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Mahjong 3D\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 5.07 MB
Files installed by Mahjongg 3D
How do I remove Mahjongg 3D?
Quickly and completely remove Mahjongg 3D from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Mahjongg 3D from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Mahjongg 3D, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Mahjongg 3D.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand