Should I remove Magicbit PSP Video Converter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Magicbit PSP Video Converter
What is Magicbit PSP Video Converter? (from Magicbit)
Best video and audio converter for PSP, convert video formats from MP4, 3GP, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB and etc to PSP MP4. Audio can be extracted and converted from video/video to MP3 files that are supported by PSP audio. Very fast conversion speed on every computer, and it runs great on Intel and ... Read more
Magicbit PSP Video Converter is a software program developed by Magicbit.
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Magicbit\PSP Video Converter\Uninstall.exe
How do I remove Magicbit PSP Video Converter?
Quickly and completely remove Magicbit PSP Video Converter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Magicbit PSP Video Converter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Magicbit PSP Video Converter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Magicbit PSP Video Converter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).