Should I remove Magic Shop?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Magic Shop?
Magic Shop is a video game distributed by All Smart Games, a free game distribution website that provides access through a torrent or various file hosting services. The game is not hosted directly through the AllSmartGames.com site, but rather just a meta-link to such a download service is provided, usually DRM stripped which may violate the publisher's copyright making this copy illegally licensed.
Installation folder: C:\windows\magic shop
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Magic Shop\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Magic Shop\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Magic Shop
How do I remove Magic Shop?
Quickly and completely remove Magic Shop from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Magic Shop from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Magic Shop, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Magic Shop.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: allsmartgames.com