Should I remove Magic Bubble?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Magic Bubble is a software program developed by Share-Games. The setup package is about 1.28 MB (1,337,363 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of Magic Bubble come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Magic Bubble\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Magic Bubble\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.28 MB
Files installed by Magic Bubble
How do I remove Magic Bubble?
Quickly and completely remove Magic Bubble from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Magic Bubble from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Magic Bubble, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Magic Bubble.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand