Should I remove Macromedia Flash Media Server 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Macromedia Flash Media Server 2
Macromedia Flash Media Server 2 is a program developed by Macromedia. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 18 files and is usually about 24.66 MB (25,856,548 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Flash Media Server 2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Flash Media Server 2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 24.66 MB
Files installed by Macromedia Flash Media Server 2
- FMSMaster.exe runs as a service named 'Flash Media Server (FMS)' (FMS) "Provides Macromedia Flash Media Server services (FMS)".
- FMSAdmin.exe runs as a service named 'Flash Media Administration Server' (FMSAdmin) "Administrative service for Macromedia Flash Media Server".
How do I remove Macromedia Flash Media Server 2?
Quickly and completely remove Macromedia Flash Media Server 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Macromedia Flash Media Server 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Macromedia Flash Media Server 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Macromedia Flash Media Server 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Macromedia was a graphics and web development software company that produced such products as Flash and Dreamweaver and was acquired by Adobe Systems in 2005.
Publisher URL: www.adobe.com